You can obtain translateLocally in the following ways:
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS or 18.04 LTS or 20.04 LTS compat
- Arch Linux
- Windows 2022 or 2019 or Compat
- Mac OS 11.0 or 10.15 or M1/M2
- Or try the development builds for all of the above platforms
- Compile from source.
- WASM Web Demo
- Firefox webextension
- Google Chrome and Chromium-based browsers webextension
Pre-built binaries currently assume 64-bit x86 with AVX or newer. Compatibility builds are available for those that run older hardware.
Our Mac M1/M2 builds should work but are considered experimental.
Report any issues or contact us on github. Please make sure you have the latest version of the software.